Started by Anonymous User at 5:40 p.m. on 05 May 13
We filed a case in oct 2012 undr 323,147,452,506,427 against my eldr brother,his wife and inlaws in uttarakhand..2 days later my brother's father in law filed a dowry 498a case in U.P. against me,my father,and my eldr brothr even he is staying with them only til now. Wel we dint recieve any notice frm police in dowry case.they wrote sme fake points in their FIR and we sent proofs of those points and details of our filed case to SSP ..Of concernd case..later in january my brother,s wife again chard me and my father for assaulting her sexualy and domestic violence under section 156(3) in ACJM court,in this case police has put its report in court stated that these charges are false and nthng found in investigation..but in our case which we filed first in oct undr 323,452,147 etc..police is not aresting the acused althouth police has taken kurki order sme 82 frm court..but now they have got a stay on arresting frm uttarakhand high court..police is nt puting chargesheet or delaying willingly tfnr giving time to the acusd party .what should we do now.. What are the options are there which can be in our favour.
Started by Anonymous User at 11:21 a.m. on 05 May 13
evidentiary value of a private doctor before motor vehicles accidents claims tribunal
Started by Anonymous User at 10:47 p.m. on 04 May 13
I joined as teacher in zilla parishad service which is a local body in the state of A.P but in the year 2000 I was transfered to a government school since then a dispute arose between the unions of the said managements vis-a vis local bodies union and the government schools union and they approached the supreme court and it seems that the supreme court issued status quo and the case is still pending before the honourable court. I am being transfered within the government managed schools citing orders of the supreme court.
my questions are :
1. since I put in 13 years of service in the government managed schools is there any chance of my being absorbed in government managed schools and seek promotions within the said mangement.
2. or else can i seek my repartition to my parent management
Started by Sondip Goswami at 12:36 p.m. on 04 May 13
What is the position/status of a discharged insolvent (Individual in India. What are the laws under which he/she is disqualified.
Started by Anonymous User at 6:37 a.m. on 04 May 13
The flat was registered by promoter without receiving the full amount mentioned in the "Memo of consideration". Housing loan was disbursed by the bank to the promoter 8 days later. the bank has asked for an declaration stating the break up of the consideration amount from the promoter along with confirmation of purchaser.
WHAT ELSE CAN BE DONE? IS THERE ANY OTHER OPTION LEGALLY ENFORCEABLE
Started by amitsingh at 1:08 p.m. on 03 May 13
i am a lpg distributor, administration & police, always threat for 3/7 case, if they are not obelized regularly (whether you black or you do not).
if a sdm / supply officer is angry with us, he easily implicate us for black marketing & got a fir registered.
My Q is -
1. what precautions we can take, if we suspect such activity may be carried out against us ? is anticipatory bail possible ?
2. how can we know that , a fir is lodged against us or not.
3.If a private person carrying gas for Black markiting is Caught & he takes ( Pressurised to take) agency owner name.
Can a case / arrest is legal against agency staff / owner ? Just on the confession statement of any person (wheter u really know him or not) ?
4. who decides that 3/7 is applicable to owner also and not against deliveryman etc ? My meaning is that, police always threat owner for arrest or bribe?
5. police can arrest itself without court order ? how to safe our self in such scenario ?
6. How can we protest against false FIR or can get time to prove our innocence, before arrest.
7. what role police IO play in 3/7 ? Can IO ARREST AFTER 01 MONTH ALSO ?
8. Please, share ur Knowledge & Experience. I Badly need it.
Started by Gyan Prakash at 12:44 p.m. on 30 April 13
I have filed W.P. 529 of 2013(PIL) in M.P.High Court Principal Bench Jabalpur for compliance of section 24(1) and 25-A of Cr.P.C. The MP Govt. appointed Public Prosecutor in consultation with the High Court. On 18/4/2013 Hon'ble Court has passed order " We direct the State Govt. to immediately withdraw the person, who has been directed to take care of the post of Director of Prosecution and we also restrain such person to work as Director of Prosecution. However, the State Govt. shall make immediate steps for appintment of Director of Prosecution preferably within one week from today in accordance with section 25-A of Cr.P.C.
Case be listed for hearing on 6/5/2013.
Started by PKJ at 10:21 p.m. on 29 April 13
I WAS ARRESTED BY CBI ON 29 NOV.2011 AT 8 PM but in arrest memo time of arrest is 10:30 PM 29-11-11.i was placed before court on 01-dec-2011 after 36 hr of detention.though time of travel is arround 8 hrs from azamgar to gorakhpur then gorakhpur to lucknow.now i was released on bail on 13-03-202.case is still running .
is this lawful as HABEAS CORPUS more than 24 hr of detention??
Started by GAURI GOVANDE at 4:55 p.m. on 29 April 13
My husband got Ex-parte divorce in dec 2009
facts of the case.
1. we live in same locality.
2. we had love marriage on 26 oct 2006
3. As my parents are not aware about my marriage I join him at my matrimonial home om 26 April 2007
4.he is jain & I am Gujrathi vaniya.
5. In Dec 2007 his parents separated us.
6. 18 April 2008 he went to his parents house and ask me to went to my parents house by giving reason that he will convince his parents to accept her as their daughter in law.
7.on 18 may 2008 he called join meeting at his house when i reach with my parents at his matrimonial home they shutdown door on my face and abuse us in filthy language. on same day i file NC complaint against him. when he came to know about my NC he filed counter NC complaint against me & my parents.
8. On 20 May 2008 he filed divorce complaint on ground of cruelty.
9. Meanwhile we meet each other on daily basis till March 2010.
10. some about on may 2009 one person came to my home who told me that he came from court & gives me some papers & inform me that there is court case .
11 when i ask to my husband about the papers he told me that his father i.e my father in law send hirelings to just threaten me he had not filed any proceeding against me in any court on same day when we meet he tore the papers. so i cant cross verify the same papers.
12. on 23 dec 2009 EX-parte divorce decree was passed against me.
13. on 9 feb 2010 i got Order by post
14. On 3March 2010 I filed application for set aside Ex parte divorce order.
15. On 25 March 2010 I informed to my husband that i filed the proceeding against him in this conversation he told me that he will not appear on first date. All this conversation is recorded on cell phone.
16. He got summance on 05 May 2010. He came to court & submits that he got married on 01 May 2010. and same was registered on 19 May 2010.
17. My application was rejected on under section 123 of limitation act.
18. I filed an appeal in High court in Dec 2010.
19. same was admitted on 3 March 2011
20. On March 2012 High Court allow my application and divorce petition filed by my husband is restore from the stage of my written statement. for his second marriage Judges refers Lila Guptas case. & also told that second marriage of my husband is not bounding on me and I can file application regarding his application
what is status of his second marriage of my husband.
and what legal action may take against my husband & his second wife
Started by nawneet at 10:47 p.m. on 28 April 13
Can complainant file revision against order of acquittal before Sessions Judge.