Central Laws
State Laws
Regulatory Announcements
Anonymous User
Username

Password

Criminal Case Vs State
Anonymous User at 11:08 a.m. on 29 Sept. 09
Is a out of court settlement possible or can the complainant withdraw the case in a State Vs accused criminal case ?
criminal v. state
Anonymous User at 6:09 p.m. on 29 Sept. 09
both are possible infact u can file a case in s. 482 in high court stating the complainant not intrested in pursuiing d case
state v/s accused
Anonymous User at 9:45 a.m. on 18 Dec. 09
i do not agree with the suggstion 
1 under section 482 of CrPC High Court can quash the FIR, 
2  complainant can only with draw complaints when offence is compondable u/s 320 of CrPC

Tarun Parmar
Nagpur
Legal Consultant
nadtparivartan@gmail.com
d
Anonymous User at 3:29 p.m. on 03 Dec. 10
d
Is a out of court settlement possible or can the complainant withdraw the case in a State Vs accused criminal case ?
Anonymous User at 5:40 p.m. on 27 Dec. 10
ADV KASRIJA 09855714554

UR QUESTION ONLY ABOUT F.I.R. PLZ TELL ME WHICH SEC THE FIR HAD BEEN REGISTERED IF THE SEC ARE COMPOUNDABLE U/S 320 THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO HIGH COURT U CAN FILE APPLICATION IN THE TRIAL COURT WITH COMPROMISE DEED,ON THE BASIS OF COMPROMISE DEED THE COURT CAN ACQUITTAL THE ACCUSED. IF THE SEC ARE NON-COMPOUNDABLE THE U MUST GO HIGH COURT FOR FILLING U\S 482 CR.P.C.LQCS
ADV KASRIJA 09855714554
Anonymous User at 5:42 p.m. on 27 Dec. 10
ADV KASRIJA 09855714554

UR QUESTION ONLY ABOUT F.I.R. PLZ TELL ME WHICH SEC THE FIR HAD BEEN REGISTERED IF THE SEC ARE COMPOUNDABLE U/S 320 THEN THERE IS NO NEED TO GO TO HIGH COURT U CAN FILE APPLICATION IN THE TRIAL COURT WITH COMPROMISE DEED,ON THE BASIS OF COMPROMISE DEED THE COURT CAN ACQUITTAL THE ACCUSED. IF THE SEC ARE NON-COMPOUNDABLE THEN U MUST GO HIGH COURT FOR FILLING U\S 482 CR.P.C.
Post in this thread