IN THE HIGH COURT OF KERALA AT ERNAKULAM Con.Case(C).No. 364 of 2010(S)
1. P.V.JOSEPH, AGED 38 YEARS, ... Petitioner
1. DR.M.BEENA, IAS, AGED 40 YEARS, ... Respondent
2. POTTIL AJITH BHAGATH RAO, AGE AND
3. SRI.JAYA KUMAR, AGED ABOUT 50 YEARS, For Petitioner :SRI.PEEYUS A.KOTTAM For Respondent : No Appearance The Hon'ble MR. Justice ANTONY DOMINIC Dated :31/03/2010
O R D E R
ANTONY DOMINIC, J.
Contempt of Court Case NO. 364 OF 2010 (S) ============================== Dated this the 31st day of March, 2010 J U D G M E N T
The allegation in this petition is that further action based on Annexure A2 judgment in WP(C) No.35626/2007 is not initiated.
2. Learned Government Pleader on instruction submits that in pursuance to the directions, the 4th respondent conducted an enquiry and submitted his report to the Revenue Divisional Officer. It is also stated that, thereupon it was found that the Corporation has to take further action in the matter and that the matter has been forwarded to the Corporation under cover of letter dated 16/3/2010.
3. If the facts is as stated above, it cannot be said that the respondents herein are guilty of inaction as alleged by the petitioner. Now that the matter has been forwarded to the Corporation, it is upto the petitioner to pursue the matter before the Corporation and it is for that authority to take appropriate action in this matter.
Therefore, leaving it open to the petitioner to pursue the matter as above, the contempt of court case is closed. ANTONY DOMINIC, JUDGE